This Cinnamon Raisin Honey Butter Board recipe is the epitome of easy elegance with a creamy dreamy blend of whipped butter, honey, cinnamon and rosemary, topped with plump raisins and a sprinkle of sea salt flakes. Serve it as a beautiful breakfast or an elegant snacking board.
- 1 cup unsalted butter (- softened)
- 6 tablespoons honey (- divided)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1–2 teaspooons rosemary (- finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup California raisins
- 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- Combine butter, 1/4 cup of the honey, cinnamon and fine sea salt in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachement. Cream together until light and fluffy, about 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in the rosemary.
- Using a spatula, transfer the butter to cutting or cheese board of your choice, and use the spatula or an offset spatula to spread the butter around and create swirly swoops.
- Top with raisins, drizzle with honey and sprinkle on the sea salt flakes.
- Serve with a selection of toasty breads, crackers, nuts, fresh or dried fruits. Along with jam, if that's your jam.
The Cinnamon Raisin Honey Butter can be made a few days ahead of time. Just store it in the refrigerator, tightly sealed. Then set it out day of, allowing it to come to room temperature before swooping and swirling it on a board.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: snack baord
Keywords: all butter pie dough, butter board, chiise dip, cider cheese dip, beer cheese dip, snack, appetizer, Cinnamon Raisin Honey Butter Board, compound butter, snack board