This slushy, frozen blend of Pimm's No. 1, fresh strawberries, cucumbers, mint, lemonade and ginger ale is the end all be all of refreshing summer sippers.
- 3 lemons
- 4 small Persian cucumbers or 2 large (reserve some slices for garnish)
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups lemonade
- 3/4 cup fresh mint, loosely packed (plus more for garnish)
- 2 cups Pimm's No. 1
- 1 cup ginger ale
- Peel and roughly chop cucumbers. Hull and slice strawberries in half, reserving a handful of whole strawberries for garnish. Juice 2 lemons.
- Combine cucumbers, strawberries, mint, fresh squeezed lemon juice and lemonade in a blender. Whizz together until smooth and juicy. Strain into a large measuring cup or bowl.
- Add the Pimm's No. 1 and ginger ale, whisk to combine.
- Carefully pour the mixture into a shallow dish or baking sheet that fit in your freezer. *To keep it really easy, I placed the quarter sized baking sheets in my freezer first, then carefully poured the mixture evenly into the sheets.
- Allow to chill for one hour, then use a fork to break up the icy bits that have started to form. Repeat the forking process a few times, every hour or so to create an icy, granita texture.
- Allow to freeze for at least 8 hours or overnight before serving. Divide evenly into 6 pretty little cocktail glasses. Garnish with lemon wheels, cucumber slices or strips, strawberries and mint.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Cocktails